January 23, 2008

65 Posts, last published on Aug 23, 2007

Surprisingly enough I noticed the date only after I took up my lazy step to write after such a long time. So it's been exactly 5 months. Not a day less or more. Too perfect to be a coincidence.

Anyways complaining about not being able to extract out time or having a writer's block is what I wouldn't resort to this time. No point in actually cribbing about even. What's the big deal after all :P.

And the traffic ?....nah..like I care.

However a lot has indeed changed since then. I have started to get a feel of the micro-blogging business (not that am regular even there..). I have also started to devour and look into the social-networking/social-media buzz more closely because of the innumerable links and resources I receive daily, thanks to both twitter and RSS feeds and of course their authors.

I have started to think more seriously about the SOA revolution and where does it lead to in the future from the point of view of business application software. It still remains to see whether it's a buzz, hype or a bubble.

And finally , after more than 3 yrs I moved a step higher in my organization hierarchy after the much awaited roll out of promotion cycles. That happened although a month back. Still to realize that nothing much has actually changed because of it.

With no resolution or promises of being regular i'd rather let it be like this with sprinkles of updates as and when they accrue to a size worth posting here. It's true that taking first step is half the job done, only that in my case I believe it's definitely more than half ( maybe full :D).

No comments: