September 20, 2006

A Reflection

When a lucid and limpid voice, with and elegant yet vivid tone, hits your ear, you are bound to stop, to find out and to hear what that voice has to say....and add to that when the subject of that voice is even more philosophically alluring, you just can't afford to evade.

Well, this is what a friend of mine, infact today confronted me with. Something which I would have missed otherwise. Though it's a mere excerpt from one of the scenes of 'Lageraho Munnabhai' - one of the founding movies of the new age bollywood cinema I should say, it is in essence a gross reflection of the kind of lives we live today.

Will all due acknowledgement to the dialogue writer of the movie and many thanks to my friend for typing the voice back into text, which I have quoted below, here it goes -


/*--
Un sab ke liye jo daude ja rahe hai shaher main

shaher ki daud me daud ke kerna kya hai
ager yahi jeena hai dosto, to fir merna kya hai?

pehli baarish me train late hone ki fikra hai..bhul gaye bhigate hue tehalna kya hai

serial ke kirdaaro ka sara haal hai malum aur ma ka haal poochane ki fursat kaha hai

ab ret pe nange paon tahalte q nahi..ye to aap hi jaane per dil dahalta q hai?

internet se dunia se to touch me hai lekin pados me kaun rehta hai jaate tak nahi

mobile landline sab ki bhermaar hai lekin jigri dost tak pahuche aise wo taar kaha hai


kab dubate hue suraj ko dekha tha..yaad hai


kab jaana tha ki shaam ka gujarna kya hai


saher ki daud me daud ke kerna kya hai


ager yahi jeena hai dosto to fir merna kya hai?

--*/


Sumptuous, food for thought,isn't it. [:)]

No comments: