July 27, 2007

Not to be continued

Every time I pledge to write a second in-part series of a post, I end up not writing for exceptionally long time. I've seen this happening twice, so from now on most probably the unit of work will be defined as a single exhaustive and comprehensive post without any "to be continued" tag lines ;) .

Now something which struck me today was this post from Copyblogger, which pushed me back to my writing.
  1. Write.
  2. Write more.
  3. Write even more.
  4. Write even more than that.
  5. Write when you don’t want to.
  6. Write when you do.
  7. Write when you have something to say.
  8. Write when you don’t.
  9. Write every day.
  10. Keep writing.

I should also acknowledge that this is partly an abstract inspiration from ' A post a day ' ;)

No comments: